What side effects are there if deviry and letoval are taken on same day ?

I wish to conceive ..I had a delayed periods problem right from begining...I am 31 years old and I have a 4 years baby.. I had taken deviry, letoval and ovacare combination to conceive first time...I want to still continue the same treatement for second baby... by mistakenly, I took deviry and letoval the same day....from next day i followed the proper treatement...but today i.e 12th day from my last period start date (3rd), I could see some blood spot this week is crucial as the ovulation would start in this week but 1 deviry tablet taken mistakely would delay the ovulation??? Could you please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi... the mistake of taking one tablet will not affect much... wait until for periods..
if you miss, then do UPT, ... if it comes positive , then you need to confirm the pregnancy,
by USG finally..
Hope I have answered your question..