What should to get relief from migraine at full term pregnancy ?

32 wks 4 days pregnant .. Migrain for 5 days & severe sharp pain I m 32 weeks & 4 days pregnant. I ve had a severe migrain since Sunday morning. I went to labor & delievery yesterday and they just gave me 2 vicoden. Which eased some pain but, soon as it all wore off migrain was back. Now my doctor filled a prescription for headaches & neithier this is working. I m dying of this migrain. Well I noticed yesterday also that I have severe pain under both my breast & I can feel the top of my uterus. It s very bad cramping, sharp pains that are becoming unbearable. What do I do, what should I do? I ve drank tons & tons & tons of water still no sign of this stopping. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011