What should i do to fulfill my sexual urge as my wife is not allowing for intercourse from 12 years ?

wife refusing sex as punishment forfinancial crises for last 12 years I am 48 yrs. male, married in 1987. since then my wife(44 yrs.), who has over expectations in every field from me ,has been arguing over small issues. I have done B. Sc. from HRC, Delhi Univ. & PG diploma in Marketing Management from FMS, Delhi Univ. each in 1st division. My wife has done BA (History Hon) from LSR, Delhi Univ. Since marriage time, Financial & educational status of my wife s family has been much better than my family.I separated & started independent Retail business of cloth & garments in 1988, which was good till 2001 but we faced financial crises upto mid 2007 from 2001. I took franchisee of reputed garment company in May-2007 & position improved day by day. Situation is good at present. I have 23 yrs old daughter, doing MBA and 20 yrs old son doing Engineering. Both children stay in Hostel.Only me & my wife stay at home and have good relations. But my wife wants to punish me for the financial crises in past, even knowing that I am innocent. As a result, we had no sex in last 12 years except for 2-3 times.Even Now my wife dose not allow me to touch her at night even though soon after sleeping she starts sexual fantacies in her dreams, as is clear from her body reactions and face expressions . I am very frustrated. Please suggest me how to normalise life.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer