What should i do in high blood sugar ?

had a high blood sugar at 12pm gave 10 units of insulin now at 2pm blood sugar still is 439. What would be advice?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Needs hospital admission. Intravenous insulin initially followed by subcutaneous Insulin dose readjustment and oral drugs addition, if necessary.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response
Type of insulin , insulin expired / not , was is taken as per advisable doses lot many things can matter.

Of course what all you have had in lunch will imply if it does not serve appropriate for insulin.

Insulin infusion should be started IV . Levels are going too high. Contact nearest Diabetologists.