Welcome to health care magic forum
allergy & sensitivity to hair dye is quite common.It also increases / cause sun allergy & sensitivity.So stop using it.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]