What should i do for vagina has become tight ?

I m 23 no medical problems, Have regular sex with my partner, but in the past few weeks my vagina has become very tight, what s wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you having any problems in urination and passing stools as well. There could be an infection for which you need to rule out by proper examination by your Gynaecologist. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty to water to prevent constipation and urinary tract infection as well. Keep the area clean. Get to your Gynaecologist for a thorough examination and also get a PAP smear done.