What should i do for penis get weak after masturbation ?

Hi,I am 35 yr unmarried male.I feel my pennis very weak and often it is squeezed like shape with no strength.even after masturbation my pennis get weak after a short period and i feel very disturbed.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi

the problem of your it called as a premature ejaculation.
For more specific treatment you should have to take semen reports form pathological laboratory..
start these medicines for 3-4 months
1. Vrushya churna 1 gram twice a day with milk
2. Suvarna makardhvj vati 1 tab twice day with honey
3. Shukrastambhan vati 2 tab twice a day
4. Kaucha paak 2 grams twice day
5. Apply Yugal oil to your penis for making the muscles too strong.

Avoild spicy foods and cold ddringks
take milk and milk product much and also take dry fruits..
avoid the situation which can make you aroused.
Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Sex Consultant
Ahmedabad
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Nalinikanta
Welcome to healthcaremagic
Sex and Ayurveda has intimate relation from the begining. Ayurveda has successfully treated and sex related problem without side effects for increase sex strength and so on
contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor for details
Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
you have to enjoy life don't be concerned about it as it gets normal with inner happiness. there are number of vaji karan herbs in ayurveda that cure man from such problems. Before coming to medicines start with milk having kesar and dried dates boiled in it twice a day. then add musli pak and tab shila pravang bd. you will soon feel better . have confidence.