What should i do for baby has no heartbeat ?

hi, im suppose to be 13w6d pregnant and i went for a u/s today & i was told my baby has no heart beat & only measures 8wk . what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Usg showing no heart beats at 13 wks indicates immediate attaintion.To satisfy yourself you can get anather scan done from different sonologist. if the finding is same pl. rush to yr dr. for further manegment.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

Usg age differs from the exact lmp, so most of the time if will catch up. Heart rate is best made out from 12 weeks onwards. I don't think there is much to be worried about right now
Have a healthy liivig
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
If your scan reports say no heart beat then you better consult your doctor immediately,Heart beat can be picked from 6 to 7 week onwards by ultrasound.Consult your doctor for further management.