What should i do as i am having a number of health conditions after removal of a schwannoma tumor?

Hi, I m a 26 year old female, who has suffered with a number of health conditions in the past. Two years ago I had a large (20cm) benign schwannoma tumour removed surgically from a nerve behind my lung , and I also had blood clots across both lungs, which I was treated with warfarin for for 6 months. I have for the last 4 years been suffering from right lower sided abdominal pain , for which I still don t have a diagnosis. The pain varies from mild to occasionally very severe. My GP is of the belief I have endometriosis , but unfortunately I cannot have a laparoscopy as I am too overweight. I suffer from fatigue regularly, and regularly pick up chest infections and water infections. Just recently (one month ago) I had what my Doctor believed to be a kidney infection, and had a persistant high temperature on 3 different occasions. Following antibiotics and paracetamol it didn t bring down my temperature for 3 weeks. My GP now also considers that this wasn t a kidney infection, but I often have microscopic blood in my urine. The problem that I m having now is that my legs are aching horribly, and I have unexplained bruising on my arms and legs, as well as a chesty, wheezy cough. The pain in my legs is so bad that I cannot pull myself up off the bed/chair. I am suffering fatigue badly at the moment and I also have mild asthma which isn t helping the cough. My worry after having suffered from blood clots is that this may be a blood disorder. I also suffered from a nose bleed about 5 days ago, and it s very rare for me to have them, the last one must have been over 10 years ago. I do get a bit nervous when I am unwell, as when I was diagnosed with a tumour I spent about 4 weeks unable to breathe and with chest pain (and also had calf pain) which went unnoticed by doctors, who just thought it was a chest infection and gave me antibiotics. I m worried about something being missed again. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012