What should be the size of the ovary for ovulation and will it fertilize ?

Hello Sir, Since long we are try to conceive baby. I had one miscarriage . since 2 year my doctor giving me different treatment and last month i have done follicular study but no positive result. And again she suggest me to do follicular study and the result found on 13th day that is left ovary is 27*27mm and 14*14. Right ovary is 9*9 and endometrium is 7mm. so i want to know that which is the best size for ovulation and if there is more than enough it will be fertilize or not. My doctor suggest to me from the 1st day of my cycle ova shield daily night 1. EVATONE-2 daily morning and night 1. and from the period day 1 she suggest to take clomiphene citare (siphene tab.) tab 1 upto 7 days. Please help me. Waiting for prompt reply.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Sep 2011