What should be the size of penis?

hello, my problem is quickly sparm out. within 15second my sparm was out. i did masterbation many times. my penis size 5.5, is my penis size ok? i want to encrease my penis size. i am very worried about my penis. please help me out.... thank's
Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi... your penis size is ok and i dont think that you should be so worried about your penis size, it is normal.Dont get caught in media hype about having a bigger penis its just marketing strategy, but yes the premature ejaculation can be due to a number of reasons such as stress anxiety etc. I do not think you have anything serious to worry about.
Thnak you
  Anonymous's Response

Surgery, jelqing, a penis pump or losing some weight are some options. I don't recommend surgery. If you have the time and patience you could do some jelqing exercises, google it if you don't know what it is.

If you want to stop cumming that fast, you need to mastrubate till the point that you have to cum, just stop before cumming. After that wait until you aren't fully erected and then start all over again. After a few times you can cum. This will help you holding your cum in longer. You could also just cum before having sex, so the second time you are going to cum it will take much more time till you cum. By the way a 5.5 inch penis is average, an average penis is between 5.5 inches and 7 inches.

Anonymous's Response
hi... your penis size is all fine, and i dont think that you should be so concerned about your penis size, with that being said the premature ejaculation maybe due to a number of reasons most notably anxiety and stress.
  Anonymous's Response

You should be more worried about your worries rather than your penis size. Rest of the things are fine. Premature ejaculation is mainly because of the anxiety or worries going on.

Anonymous's Response

Dude..you are pretty tiny..the guy saying its 10 bull shit..its probably 4 inches..mine on the other hand its 8..1 and Im Mexican 5'7. so yeah...

Anonymous's Response

your penis is a bit small mine is a size  10.0 you should try penis enlargement surgery

mine penile size is 4 foot 7 yep i am an elephant

Hello Dear
I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for you to know me.

My name is Marian Mabou, in search of one who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured love with good sense of humor reading about you i derive interest on you, please contact me with this address(marian2mabou@yahoo.com) i believe we can start from here, waiting your urgent reply so i can send pictures for further introductions

kisses Marian

for the last 10 days my penis is week i think .....plz tell me necessary suggestions for this.........

sir i belong to poor family can i pay my fee in instalment about 1000 rs. per months if u r agree  i want my apporments with you thanks

dinesh verma

sir i belong to poor family. but i want my treatment. so can i pay my fees in instalment as 1000 par month if yes so plz give me apporment time.

dinesh verma

dinesh verma

i like you butthole

Dear Dinesh, What treatment are you seeking for. Specify your problem clearly.

Correctly Premature ejaculation is mainly because of the anxiety or worries. So stop worring first. Penis size more then 4.5 intches at erect is good enough. what more matters is its diameter. It should be at least 1.5 intches at erect. If above criteria is not met, seek a sexologist. Obeying tricks from here and there can harm you.

Anonymous's Response
just stop masturbation thats the only way

for my problem

my problem is that my panis is very small you have send me total treatment fees so i want some other fesility

dinesh verma