What should be the size of baby's stomach during 26th week of pregnancy ?

Hi, Iam right now 27 weeks pregnant and i had my last appointment with my doctor on my 26 week and when she did my ultra sound she said that the baby s stomach is not developed that much as she expected it says 15 centile when i asked her she said it needs to be 50 centile I m a lil freaked out and she has taken a type 2 ultra sound appointment to see the gorwth of the baby that would be on 28 week so can anyone suggest me wether is everything alright at this point I m stressed out please help me Thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012