What should be the normal heart rate and pulse rate for a 17 yr old female who has black vision, dizziness and pains in abdominal area ?

hey i m 17 year old female. When standing up my vision has been going black for a few yars now but recently i have been dizzy through the day aswell... I also get random pains in the abdominal area..... I got my heart rate done today by my dad at home and my pulse was 115 and my heart rate was 80.... I enjoy excersice and i am part of a rowing team and i have been active my whole life.. tennis, soccer, netball etc.. however i am still a little bit chubby around my stomach and thighs..I haven t had a check up for around six years now... I was just wondering if my heart rate and pulse is normal for my lifestyle and age? :/
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011