What should be the idle weight for a 9 month old baby who is a fussy eater ?

Hi, My name is Adeniyi from Nigeria. My baby is 9 months old. He weighs 7Kg presently, this is a concern to me because i think he should be around 9Kg now. More so, he finds eating difficult. He succeeded in eating this morning after forcing him but unfortunately he vomited every after about 5mins. What can i do?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.An average child weighs around 10kg at one year.I think weight is fine.Feeding the baby is always tricky and challenging.Try to give more of home based food and add variety to it.Make him by your side when you are eating,this imparts discipline and will make him eat.Try to start one thing at a time,build the volume and then add a new thing after couple of days.You can give him fruit juices,rice,dal not give milk or feeding at least one hour before