What should be the follicle size and endomet on the 9th day of periods and during ovulation ?

Hi I am on the 9th day of periods. I had ovulation pill as well as Hormone injection for the proper follicular growth. on 9th day(after all medication), report says that my Endomet. thickness as 14 mm, and follicle size as right ovary 1cm*1.2cm,1cm*.9cm, and left ovary with 1.4cm*.8cm,1.2cm*1.1cm. Whatshould be the size of follicle to call it dominant to ovulate, and what should be the endomet. size during 9th day of periods and during ovulation? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011