What should be the first aid for detached retina which is getting worse ?

Hello, I ve been suffering from what I think is detached retina for 5 days since Monday. It gets worse on afternoons but gradually goes well during the night. I ll be visiting the eye doctor tomorrow since it s a Saturday and no work. What should I do for the meantime so that my eyes can endure until tomorrow? Thank you. I have been seeing flashes and quick darkening of vision on the sides. I am 24, not diabetic, male, 68kilos and 5 6 height. I am nearsighted and have astigmatism .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011