What should be done when you have irritation behind the eyes,nose and in the brain ?

Hi Doctor , I have a problem wherein i feel there always some sort of irritation in the right side of my head . My nose will blocked usually (no running nose) which will not let me sleep sometimes.I feel a sort of discomfort behind the nose , eyes and in brain . Sometimes when this pain is more , my ear also shows some sort of pain. and frequently I get neck pain in addition. Due to this ,I feel lazy and lack of cencentration. And at times of stress, my eyes also get swollen . Got the Xray done , but everywhere they say nothing is there , sinuses are clear. Please kindly do let me know how can I take care for this.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011