What should be done to cure pimple on backside of penis ?

Dear Doctor , Am 27 year old male.In the backside of my penis there is a lot of pimple like thing.Its not paining but i would like to know what it is.Should i consult a doctor directly doctor? If am consulting a doctor,can you please suggest a good doctor s name from Thrissur?Its a District at Kerala State,India.Please advise doctor. Thank YOu
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It could be either infection or some allergy.Just talk to your family doctor he can after examination treat you well.In other case you can see a skin specialist.bye.