What should be done for the foreskin which is unable to be moved back ?

Hello doctors thnx for help here Many persons ask abt foreskin tht cant move back and solution is little opertion( circumcision ) , i also have same prob so i want to ask u tht without tht opertion we cant go on in marriage life?? Opreation is must??, And i read in various magazine tht after circumcision operation , person can effect easily HIV or any other infection, is it right or wht ? im 23 male single , never had sex. Really confused and i m so afraid abt Operation so plz give me alternate solution ( without operation )
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011