What should be done for spinning in the head with vomitting ?

hi, m 44 yrs old women. frm last week my head is spinning, which making me hard to walk and stand. But worst of all I vomit 3 times this evening and i cant move my head any more. If I did so, im sure, i will vomit again. plz help,what is happening to me? what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
You might having some trouble either your nervous system or your ear..So you need to consult a doctor and get a couple of tests which will help you to determine the cause of your illness!!
In the mean time you could take tab emest to get some relief from vomiting and also be watchful so that you don suffer any injury due to fall.
hope this helps.
take care..