What should be done for early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and for the sticky thing that come after peeing ?

Hi! doctor . My name is Harry . My problem is about sex decease , whenever I go for pee a sticky things comes out. After happen this I always feel like soo tired. I am pretty sure that this is semen . Doctor I am 25 year old . My eretion soo weak and I also suffering from premature ejaculation . Doctor I have done access masturbation . Kindly help me and suggest me the best way to sort out this problem . Much much appreciate doctor. THANKYOU very much.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011