What should a teen do to increase height and weight ?

hello doctor , im 15 years old. but im so skinny and short in height. what should i do to grow my height and my weight
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic
do not worry you still have some years left for your growth.Now you can do is have balanced and nutritious diet with regular exercise or playing out-door games
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please write your weight & height .Any way you are too young & will keep on growing in height & also your weight will increase so no need to worry.Any way for your information the height is related to genes so if your parents & grandparents are of decent height then you can assume that you will gain a height as much as your mother thats for sure.As for weight you can have a good healthy diet rich in protein ;do exercise & you will be gaining weight also.