What should I take for recurring sinus,fever and eye pain ?

i am 20years,weigh 84kg and have atimes fever with alot of head aches ,my eyes pain me also atimes and i suffer from sinuses.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
You have sinusitis which get accute sometimes. Avoid allergens like dust, pawder,pefumes. Lose your weight as it hampers your immunity.Take tab tribhuvankirti 1 tab bd.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You should take some regular treatment for this problem.Unless you treat it properly you are not going to have lasting relief.Please talk help of an ent surgeon if you want.Avoid too much of cold drinks and junk food.You can try plain steam inhalation.bye.