What should I do to reduce my cholesterol level ?

What can i do for reducing the bad chelestrol level ,
Asked On : Fri, 14 Oct 2011
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
dear achal, I will give you a very easy method to reduce your bad cholesterol. This method is a very old method, which kept our ancestors healthy. Now, after scientific research, this method has been proved beyond doubt. What you should do , is swallow daily 5 to 6 pieces of garlic on empty stomach. Do not chew, as the saliva destroys the action of certain subtanaces present in the garlic which reduces the bad cholesterol.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query,
Reduce fat from your diet.take less carbohydrate.
Go for more exercise like running,swimming,jogging.
have more physical exercise.
Avoid sedentary life.
You may take Atorvastatin and fenofibrate combination medicines.
Ok and bye.