What should I do to prevent hair-fall ?

I am 24 yrs bold looking. My Hair fall very fast. What will be i used then solved the problem....
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see hair loss there are many reason like dandruff,tension,improper nutrition,any systemic disease so first find out the reason for that then go through treatment.avoid applying any conditioner except curd which is natural conditioner.and twice a week apply castor oil which is good for it and go to homoeopathy which give you permanent solution for your problem till that arnica +juborandi Q apply in your oil and apply to scalp.
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
welcome to HCM,
hair falling is due to many cause, there are best curative treatment available in homeopathy and ayurveda.
so consult to related doctor from whom you want to take treatment either homeopath or ayueved.
have a good health