What should I do to make my 7 month old baby to drink milk ?

my seven month baby does not drink milk at there any substitute?she throws away everything. i had tried all types of milk.....she has 1 banana, a bit of rice n dal n a bit of daliya....plz help me out whether milk is necessary? how much water should i give her in this age?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If your child does not want to have milk at all then try other milk products like curd, lassi, paneer,etc or you can switch over to other alternatives rich in calcium and protein like egg.The amount of water depends on the need of the child.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal