What should I do to lower my chance of having heart problems ?

hi there, my family friends father just passed away and me and my mum were talking and basically she told me that im highly at risk from heart problems because: 1. my dad s dad has heart problems...but hes alive today and takes aspirin every day 2. my mum s dad had heart problems because he smoked + never visited the doctor despite me being on 15(male), im worried about the high risk of heart disease because of the two people in my family that already have much at risk am i really ? or am i worrying too much... and also could any of you give me advice on what i should do( diet wise/exercise or whatever) to lower my chance of having heart problems when im older thank you so much in advance
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009