What should I do to lose my weight ?

Doctor I have a fat body. I want to loss my weight. I am a children of 12 years old having weight of 50 Kg.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Hi,it is good to hear from you and that you are aware and concerned about your weight.There is a thing which is known as body mass index(ratio of your height in cms to weight in kg).This tells us how much you are over weight.In any case weight loss needs dedication and continuous effort.Please go for regular exercise,at least 30 minutes of active exercise most of the days in a week.Plan your diet carefully avoiding too much fat containing foods like junk foods,cold drinks,chocolates etc.Unfortunately most of the packed chips like thing are very tasty but very bad for health.You should talk to your doctor also,he will examine you and will help in diagnosing any medical condition that you have.Avoid sedentary life style.Be active and be careful.