What should I do to increase my weight ?

hi doctors i am abdul rauf and my weight is 41 and age is 18 i want to incress my body size and chest size and my muscels plz tell me a way to be smart
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
In order to have a good physique you need good diet and exercise. Eat plenty of protein rich food like cereals, pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Join a Gymnasium and do graded muscle building exercises by weight bearing. You should also have good extracurricular activities, interact more with people, read good books and improve general knowledge, do puzzles and games to improve thinking and memory.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You need to regular exercise which will increase your muscle strength and size also.Do regular exercise after guidance from your doctor and physiotherapist.Take good diet rich in protein like pulses,take more of milk and milk products which will surely help.
wishing you good health.