What should I do to increase my height ?

hi how r u..i m 22 years basket ball player i like to grow little bit tall rit now i m 5.5 like grow ....wat i hav to do...can i take HIGHTOLE –XL Height Increase Capsule..??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
at the age of 22 years the growing points of bone fuse to form bone so there are remote chances of gaining height. medicines some times help before this fusion takes place. At this juncture you will have to seek the help of yoga or exercises only.
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic forum,
You are having enough height as you have mentioned 5'5".Moreover at this age height increase is not possible as generally after 20 bones cannot increase lengthwise since metaphysis (body) of bone fuses with epiphysis(head of bone) and so height cannot increase.If you try any of the medicines it is just a try and not sure that you would increase height.

Hope this helps,
dr jignesh parmar
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic forum
Truely speaking to increase height is not possible as the ends of growing bones get totally fused at this age.
But u can try with stretching exercises, running swimming etc.
Medicines have little role here.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Chances of increase of height are grimmace but do try with Tab.Godanti Vati one tablet thrice a day for 3-6 mths and practice TADASANA regularly
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

There is a low possibility of increase in height , till 25 yrs in Males.

Keep trying, i.e. keep up with the activity, good diet, yog.

Medications do not help, you height depends on your genes, (ur parents and siblings height), nutritional status, activity .

Please mention the contents of the capsules, so anyone can comment on that.

For further enquires-