What should I do to increase my ejaculation time ? There is also some white bubbles above the urine

i have this problem from the past year, while doing work or walking or sitting i feel something is coming out of my penis sometimes it hurts and sometimes it donnt i have visited some doctors but still i am not gettng the cure and also during sex after 2-4 sec i ejculate my erection i knw its not that hard enough now and the sex time is getting way low. donnt know what is happening even during urine passing i can see some white bubbles above the urnie in the toilet. kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011