What should I do to increase breast size ?

I am 22yr woman. My breast are so small. Plz tell me how should i increase my breasts. Should i do sex or not.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

There are breast implants for breast enlargements. Estrogen supplements will also enlarge the breasts.

Intercourse is healthy and may has positive influence on breast enlargement.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic....

Breast enlargement is possible but it may also depends upon ur look is ur physiqe and what is ur current breast size, age, some hereditary factors involve too..

so dont worry abt size it will be increased also dont go for hormonal therapy it may increase ur breast but it also alter ur health too..

also u can enjoy ur sexual life its very enjoyable and also increases ur natural hormones and may be helpful in breast enlargement too..

Dr.Bhagwan dass