What should I do to improve my body frame(structure)so that I look taller ?

Hello Doc, I m 25 years old and my height is about 5 feet 5 inches and I m 54 kg in weight. The reason I m here is, I look very short may be because of my body structure. My shoulders are not broad and not a hefty personality(genetically). I want to improve my body frame(structure) so that I look taller. Is there any way to achieve that ? I have seen my friends of my height look taller thn me because of their body structure. kindly please suggest me how can I improve my body and its shape.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011