What should I do to conceive after a miscarriage and a D&C ?

hi, i m geeta and i had a misscarage in 20 dec 2010 my docter said that it is because of blood grup .my blood grup is o- and my husband blood grup is b+ so it that time i was 10 week pregnent and it happen,i had d &c also but now i want to be pregnent fast what will i do plz tell me sir.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Hi geeta;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you want to get pregnant fast or want to increase your chances please see that you have normal cycles and try to have intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of your start of periods to the 21day.You can even take medicines to help you which can be prescribed by your doctor.After intercourse you should remain in lying down position for at least 2 hours.Try this.
Best of luck