What should I do on Irregular Bowel Movements after surgery ?

Hello Doctor , I had a surgery for rectal prolapse (End to end colorectal anastomosis ) I have a problem of incomplete and irregular bowel evacuation. In the morning I have 3 bowel movements and still I feel incomplete. 6 times a day I have bowel movements exactly after every meal . Please let me know what are the procedures to cure this issue. I had this surgery two years back and i am still having the trouble. At times some white liquid comes out of anus and it wets my underwear and trousers. Please let me know what should I do on this ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011