What should I do in such condition of restriction in UAE to carry medicine and their composition ?

Hi guys. I have to go UAE for 1week and am regularly taking some medicine. I have found UAE has so much restriction about medicine and their composition. I had chat with my doctor and she says don t keep any gap if you are unable to carry your medicine atleast carry the prescription and asked any UAE licensed Doctor to prescribed the same composition med. but you no what it s not possible actually. anyhow definitely gap will be there because after arrival you can t even manage so much things. atleast you need 3-4 days. could you please suggest me something? pls note I am taking R-cinex before breakfast everyday and by next month I am going to complete the course. but now I have a problem as I have mentioned above. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011