What should I do for semen analysis at the age of 28 years ?

hello doctor,this is krishna prasad age of 28,weight is 72 kg and height is 5.11 inches,and i dont have previous medication except for normal things like fever . i get done semen analysis ,in the report my sperm count is 46.6 million/ml and semen volume is 2.5ml.normal formed spermatazoa is 78%and 22% abnormalformed,spermatazoa.pus cells:2-3/hpf. active:50% sluggish:10% Immotile:40%, pH is alkaline, fructose test :positive Viscosity:hyperviscoid Report:Normospermia(what does it mean)is it some deficiency or normal in count. thank you doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011