What should I do for nightfall problem ?

i am facing a problem of nightfall what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Night fall is in no way a problem or a disease.It is a natural way to offload the old sperm and make space for the new sperms that are manufactured by testes daily.It you are sexually active that is if you mastrubate or have sex then the sperms are discharge and so you will not face the problem of night fall much.
Do not worry it is normal.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Night fall is not all rare problem among teenagers and early adult agers. When boys enter puberty
, there occur a hormonal changes can result in spontaneous erections during sleep or during the day and noctumal emissions.
However when it becomes very frequent can cause fatigue , tiredness, pain in the testicles, weak erections and premature ejaculation may occured.
My advice can help you put nightfall behind you.
Do rare mastubation attempt can be a positive solution.
Take bath at night. It can be even more efficient in preventing nightfall.
Avoid milk and egg at night
Take vitamine B and C contant foods and fruits.
Drink 20 ml Fenu greek foilage juice with 5ml Honey.Have this mixture at bed times everyday.
Try to relax before going to bed and avoid erotic thoughts.