What should I do for learning disabilities in writing or Dysgraphia ?

Since I began writing papers in college, I have had a hard time organizing my thoughts on paper. Ultimately, I make the grade but it takes tremendous effort. I often had to go to the writing center. Thus, school has been harder for me than it should have been. I am now going for an advanced degree in college. I am having the same terrible problem with writing papers. I have begun going to the writing center again. My professors want to have a meeting with me. I am a nervous wreak and think they want me to leave. What should I do? I have not been tested for a ld so I don t have documentation or anything. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010