What should I do for irregular headache ?

I am having irregular headache What Should I do? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Headaches can be due to various reasons the most common these days being due to stress. so a healthy lifestyle with good food habits and proper sleep should help you out.
If the headache persists try and note down the characteristics- duration,onset,if it decreases with sleep,if one sided or both sides, any accompanying eye watering, seeing flashes of light this would help point out the cause and provide you better care.
take care

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello... headches can be due to many reasons try to avoid stress.. n strain..drink lots of water, juices, and take adequate rest and sleep.. if the symptoms still persisit then
consult a homeopath..