What should I do for in-activeness in skin in right leg which is spreading to the upper part since pregnancy ?

I have a four month baby. At the time of pregnancy I start feeling some inactiveness in skin of some part (near thai ) in my right leg. I told my doctor (Gyne) she says that its very general due to the pressure on nerve ofen it come in case but after dilevery every thing will be normal . I have a four month baby. At the time of pregnancy I start feeling some inactiveness in skin of some part (near thai ) in my right leg. I told my doctor (Gyne) she says that its very general due to the pressure on nerve ofen it come in case but after dilevery every thing will be normal . But now its been more than four month, inspite of reducing inactivness of the skin is spreading in uper part of the right leg. Kindly suggest what is the case and how it have to handle. One thing at the time of pregnancy my sugar was fluctuated. But the now its normal after pregnancy.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hi Seema, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you still continue to have Weakness in your lower limbs, may be you should consult a Orthopedist to rule out if you have any compressed nerves in your lower back. Get your Lumbar spine examined and if possible get a x ray done.

Wish you Good Health. Take Care.