What should I do for blood sugar ?

my rbs is 171 and pre its 100 post its 200 (blood sugar)
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
(1) Stop funding the McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Huts, Dominos, Coke, Pepsi, High Flying cafeterias, Fast food joints. By stop funding i mean ban these crap from your routine. If you don't then they will finally lead you to be hooked by the Pharma companies who will make the final killing. All these JUNK crap sold by these companies are a trap set for/by the Pharma companies to make the final killing.

(2) Drink Enough water .. if it's Alkaline water all the better.

(3) Switch to Alkaline diet minimise the Acid component of diet.

(4) Walk for 20-30 min a day.

(5) Consume Flaxseed (ground at home) ... increase the consumption to 20-30 gms/day gradually (not from the word go) so that you have a good balance of Omega3::Omega6. Oh yea the Fish Oil industry would say Flaxseed is crap ... don't believe them.

(6) Have lot of green veg specially bitter gourd.

(7) Completely eliminate tea and switch to green tea. Back tea is acidic. Green tea is not. look for "Organic tea" and don;t go fopr any of these Genetically Modified crap. Stay away from Mosanto :-)

(8) Have Fenugreek seeds+cinnamon+Corriander powdered at home and take the mix daily in lunhc and dinner.

Believe me it works. I have got my FBS/PPBS from 125/225 levels (two weekly tests) down to 60/96 in 10 weeks. Even my Blood pressure has returned to normal of 120/80 from levels of 160/90, my Resting heart rate is down to 68, my normal heart rate is 75-80 and after brisk walk it's 90-100. I have not even had a single Rx Pill.

Doctor (Allopathy) refused me for OGTT not sure why despite me asking for it ... but i would go for it in any case as i am experimenting. I have switched to all fruits and salad dinner and consuming all fruits daily. Let's see how the next blood test turns out after 4 weeks.

I am trying to fight it the "AYURVEDA" way because DM2 is more about "Engineered Fats and Oils" rather than sugar .. yes it's all about Sugar because Pharma companies have to make a killing Mosanto is next trap to produce a sick world for phrama companies to sell drugs to :-).

Let's see how the next blood test after 3 weeks come out. I am hopeful that it will be within range despite me eating all fruits daily in a "Fruits Only" Dinner schedule. Someday i will go for a Water fasting detox schedule once i find that I have fought this "DM2" off :-)
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear as per the new guidelines your are diabetic.For confirmation your should go for HBA1C which gives average sugar for 3 months.This is a confirmatory test.Please talk to your doctor.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response

u have mild border line high sugar level

u should do glycosylated hb-HBA1C to know exact status of ur sugar level.

better to consult physician for this.

do exercise regularly and avoid sugar containing food.

i think diet control and exercise will lower down ur sugar level