What should I do for an suddenly increased sugar levels even after a moderate breakfast ? Age 42 Type 2 Diabetic

i am a type 2 diabetic, all i have eaten to day is a ham and cheese sandwhich on a roll and a diet soda, when i got up my sugar was 240 now it is 336, yes i do have very increased thirst,and very frequent urination , feel very overheated and very tired, what should i do, and yes i am on medication i am 42, overweight but have lost some, diabetic on medications januvia and metformin, have a thyroid problem on generic of synthroid for that. recently was on prednisone like 2 weeks ago for sinus infection (chronic sinus infections. but all i have eaten today is a ham and cheese on a roll and a diet soda, also had a bottle of water too. i am excessively thristy, and have been urinating very frequently. when i awoke and checked my sugar it was 240 that was early this morning b4 meds. now 2 hrs after sandwhich it is 336. what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011