What should I do about my heart mummer??

I have had a heart mummber since I was a baby. I was a premautre baby. Mines wasn t that bad compare to my twin sister s heart mumber she had to get surgery on her heart. I been having heart pain even now and then and I don t know what to do about it. ? Should I go to the doctor or the hospital? ? Does anyone have any suggestes on what I should do??????????
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
It's a heart murmur, go to your general doctor and they may recommend going a to a cardiologist. I was born with a murmur too but had heart trouble and have needed several surgeries. Just go to the doctor and follow their advice.