What should I consider exact time of ovulation ?

hi as consulated with my doctor my folical study says 21mm egg with endo thickness 8mm on 13th day.i took injection 5000 iu on the same day in the morning. i felt pain in the evening by 7 on the same day and also felt same pain next evening on 14th day. i dont understand when i ovulate what should i consider exact time of ovulation . immediately when pain occured or before or after
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
hi welcome to HCM.during ovulation some people wil feel pain but that is not considered as confirmation of ovulation.after injection you need to wait for minimum 36hrs to get confirm ovulation many tests are available like measuring basal body temperature,by measuring LG surge,or by ultrasonography we can get to know ovulation.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
At the time of ovulation you may feel pain.
After injection 36 to 40 hours,ovulation takes place.
You have to go for unprotected intercourse , 2-3 days daily.
ovulation kit is avalable by which you can know the exact time of ovulation.
Ok and bye.