What should I apply on the dark circles around my eyes which itches a lot ?

Hello am Abena,i have a black marks around ma eyes and i feel itches around it.i have use medicine but it still looks like i have applied black eye shadow around my eyes. pls am 22 yrs old,i have problem with my eyes. there is a black mark around my eyes and it also itch me a lot .i have applied medicines around it or i sometimes apply the pomade i use around but it not my face has become fair whiles around my eyes it black. i
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
hi abena
apply good moisturizer around eye.
take tab levocterizine at night
you can apply niltan cream at night.
avoid direct sunexposure.