What says the preliminary IF test which includes Thyroid, FSH, LH and Prolactin ?

Hi Doctor , I went for preliminary IF test which includes Thyroid, FSH, LH and Prolactin , as I was not aware that I have to take test only after 2nd day of menstrual cycle , I went on 29th day(ie, after 1st day of missed period). The levels are as follows. FSH - 3.38 mIU/mL LH - 2.62 mIU/mL Prolactin - 26.12 ng/ml Please let me know all hormones are normal? As I missed my periods, is there any symptom of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011