What s the fastest way to clean system from meths ?

What s the fastest way to clean met from my system and how long dose it take
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
I need to get meth out of my system by tomarow.. I have a pee test
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Kiran Kumar's  Response
Hi John. Thanks for your query and using Health Care Magic

Realistically there is no way to "clean" meth out of your system. "Detox" kits and anecdotal tricks don't work, in fact they often lead to drug tests being flagged and failed due to an altered sample. Methamphetamine is also rapidly eliminated, it does not hang around very long.

Meth leaves the body in as little as 48 hours but meth is detectable in urine for up to 5 days,up to 8 days in the blood and for up to 90 days or more in the hair.