What remedy should I adopt to get rid of intense abdominal pain after intercourse ?

22 year, female, married, pain in left side of my lower abdomen during intercourse I am 22 year old female and got married month ago. from last few days, during intercourse with my husband i get lots of pain in left side of my lower abdomen. the pain stops after few hours but pains a lot when happens. pls advice wht i can do to stop this pain. i have not experienced this type of pain before. but its happening from last 2-3 days.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011