What remedy is there for night erection and pimples on my face ?

please tell me solution i am 18 years old masturbating from 3 years i want glow on my face i have problems of night erections also and pimples on face i get mainly erections at night 1.when i walk for long time 2.waterthrew eyes i am 18 years old please help me one mistake masturbation DISTURBED MY WHOLE LIFE
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi shubham;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation does not have any effect on your body ;also it does not have any relation with pimples.Remember few things:-
-mastrubation when you are sexually aroused is not a problem;disease;or mistake so no need to worry.
-pimples are common in youth & can get infected occassionally ;they can be treated it is not a big problem and it has no relation with mastrubation.
-night erections and even discharge of semen in sleep (night fall) is normal and not a problem or disease.
-watering from eyes can be due to strain;studies or watching TV;working on computer so if there is a problem get your eyes tested.

so you see you are unnecessarily getting disturbed mentally because of such things which are either normal or small problems .Please don't worry.If you still have any health related questions feel free to ask we will help you.